I have been in Maulana Fazlur Rehman's party, they have nothing to do with religion

Maulana Fazlur Rehman has seen his interest. Citizen's opinion regarding the Freedom March


I have been in Maulana Fazlur Rehman's party, they have nothing to do with religion
I have been in Maulana Fazlur Rehman's party, they have nothing to do with religion

Maulana Fazlur Rehman, the head of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F), has announced a march and a sit-in. When asked for a comment from the citizen in this regard, he said that I have been in the party of Maulana Fazlur Rehman. They have nothing to do with religion. Citizens said that I was in college during college.
I was the president of Jamiat, but throughout this period I have noticed one thing that Maulana Sahib does what he does best, he has nothing to do with religion. In the past, everyone used to say that he was a good man, but now I know as many people as I know. We have noted one thing that Maulana Sahib sometimes runs behind Nawaz Sharif and sometimes Zardari.


For the first time in 13 years, the Pakistani team has a negative record

They have not given us anything in 10 to 15 years of the religion. It is to be remembered that Maulana Fazlur Rehman, the head of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F), has given a call for the freedom march on October 27 for which preparations are being made. Maulana Fazlur Rehman has begun preparations for the march, for which workers and officials have been entrusted with important responsibilities. According to analysts, chief JUI-F Maulana Fazlur Rehman may succeed in evacuating at least 50,000 people from the twin cities.

According to information received in this regard, the federal government decided to take legal action against Maulana Fazlur Rehman so that any judicial decision could be obtained to prevent him from coming to Islamabad. But Maulana Fazlur Rehman is optimistic about the independence march and the sit-in.



I have been in Maulana Fazlur Rehman's party, they have nothing to do with religion I have been in Maulana Fazlur Rehman's party, they have nothing to do with religion Reviewed by Abdul Hakeem on October 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.